I am in awe.
I am in awe of the woman hiking in this heat in a fucking burka.
I am dying in a tank top.
HOW DOES SHE DO IT??
Would it be effective censorship if I just photoshopped man nipples onto girl nipples
Didn’t see that one coming by Thomas Sanders
okay but like imagine the lieutenants’ reaction to seeing their captains again and finding out they’re not dead
Smith hugs Caboose and says shit like, “I knew you weren’t dead, no one can take down the great Captain Caboose!” and Caboose hugs him back because yay!!!! hugs!!!
Jensen fucking glomps Simmons and he kind of freezes and stutters a bit but she just fuckin hugs him and after a minute or two he hugs her back.
Bitters punches Grif. He punches him and when Grif staggers back and starts to freak out, “What the fuck -” Bitters swoops in and hugs him because fuck is he angry but he missed that fucker too and everyone else is hugging their captain so why not, right?
And Palamo. That poor kid. He kinda hangs back, switches from having his hands on his hips and his arms crossed and he doesn’t actively seek Tucker out because he knows how his captain feels about him. Tucker finds him tho, and Tucker’s the one that pulls him into a hug. And when Palomo starts to say something, Tucker just says, “Shut the fuck up.” So they stand there and hug and nope nobody’s crying that’s sweat on their faces it’s really hot beneath them helmets.
Over the past weekend at San Diego Comic Con, Square Enix made these a free bonus on purchases above $19.99 on their online store, but this promotion is now over. During the convention they were also giving them out to people who registered a Square Enix Members account, and thanks to having more than a few sock email accounts to register, I was able to snag a few extras!
That said, I’m giving out not one, but two, but THREE!!! lanyards out, so this means that three people have chances of winning! These lanyards feature 16-bit sprites of characters from the first 13 Final Fantasy games, including (in order):
A moogle, Warrior, White Mage, Black Mage, Maria, Onion Knight, Kain Highwind, Cecil Harvey, Cid Pollendina, Gilgamesh, Bartz Klauser, Kefka Palazzo, Terra Brandford, Cloud Strife, Sephiroth, Aerith Gainsborough, Squall Leonhart, Laguna Loire, Zidane Tribal, Eiko Carol, Tidus, Seymour Guado, Shantotto, Penelo, Lightning, a chocoboRULES/TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- There will be three winners, all of whom will be chosen through a random number generator.
- Everyone has a maximum of two shots through liking and reblogging this post once. Those who reblog multiple times will be disqualified.
- Please do not try to increase your chances by using any hoarded URLs you may have! >8[
- Following this blog is not required to participate, nor does it increase one’s chances of winning. It is, however, very much appreciated. :]
- Yes, I ship internationally if the winner is outside of the United States, and all shipping costs will be covered by me!
- The deadline will be August 31, 2014 at 12:00 AM Pacific Daylight Savings Time, so be sure to like and reblog before then!
- KEEP IN MIND that Final Fantasy Things is a linked account to my personal blog, so the winner will receive an ask/submission from me as joshawooott.tumblr.com.
- If the winner does not reply back to me within 24 hours of my personal notification, or ask/submission box are not activated, I will unfortunately have to choose another winner and that’s no fun. D:
Any other questions concerning this I will be glad to answer and clarify! In the meantime, good luck and keep calm and cast Ultima. :]
Final Fantasy Things is in no way affiliated with Square Enix Co., Ltd., is profiting in no way from this giveaway, and claims no ownership or affiliation to Square Enix or the Final Fantasy brand.
I don’t understand the appeal of Bo Burnham.
He just sounds like he’s rambling.
Raiding the Christian comics booth for freebies.
Jesus is a friggin’ camper.
All he does is hang around in one place.
I’m not entirely sure this book is accurate.
be easy on Jesus, his ping is fucked up, it took him three days to respawn
I think I came out as asexual to my mom? I’m not really sure.
The conversation went a little like this:
me: … man, I want a boyfriend.
mom: oh honey, you’ll find someone someday.
me: it’s made a little harder by the whole don’t-like-sex thing
mom: …oh. yeah. that might be a problem
and then we got ice cream.
Albus Severus Potter starts Herbology at Hogwarts
"Hey Professor Longbottom; My father says I was named after the bravest man he ever knew, did you know-"
"Well, It’s nice to meet you, Neville Potter"
"It’s Neville. Your name is Neville"
What light. So breaks. Such east. Very sun. Wow, Juliet.